Selling 2 Trophy Tyee QR 4.5 Reels...Used 3 times

burnsy22

Selling my 2 Trophy Tyee QR 4.5 reels Used 3 times in Mint Condition. One is electric blue with lime green 30lb P-Line...The second is Titanium Grey with smoke colored 30LB P-Line.

I have done 2 slight improvement mods on the reel. I have added an Islander drag spring so you get a little more play in each of the drags. Also I have changed the handles from The small plastic trophy handles to the more comfortable older shimano 4000GT handles as you can see from the one picture. I have a set of the original handles if you want to change back. All you have to do is remove the set screw for the handle.

Just looking for a quick sale. $200ea or $380 for the pair. Send me a PM if you are interested. I am in Nanaimo but travel to Victoria and other parts of the island regularly.

IMG_3230.jpg

IMG_3336.jpg

curious as to why the sale burnsy? I really liked the look of your setup with the fetha-styx rods...

were the trophy reels not as you expected?

No just need some cash. Gonna have to go back to my old school setups. Also the blue one is spoken for already. Only the grey one left.

not to run amok in your sale but how did those rods perform for you?? they looked pretty snazzy with all dem eyelits !

Rods are great. I ended going with one down rigger rod and one of their mooching rods. Love em.

Back