Seems like a great deal??

I have been watching this ad. Would love this boat but can't switch boats every year.

Ihave a few friends who have them and they love them. i would look at this if i did not have the Robalo. Hope this helps. P.S.i think they are made in Washington They are in Bremerton next to the airport Look under Defiance boats.

Last edited by a moderator:
defiance is build in washington i think the owners name is Bow! this would be there smallest model there are big time into tuna fishing off washington and oregon the owner of the defiance also has a hugh tackle shop. the build quality is good not fancy but tough and Im pretty sure they use know wood in the hull. that seems like a pretty good price to me!

Defiance builds a tough boat. Pure fishing machines. But take this one out for a ride And decide for yourself. The smaller defiance boats I've been in ride horribly. Can't keep them from porpoising and will jar the teeth right out of you. Good quality though.

Cheers,

Cant help thinking 140 on a 20ft hull is underpowered, even with the bracket mount. That full cabin and bulkhead make for a heavy hull, too. The overall look of the hull is quite reminiscent of an Olympic hardtop - wonder if they got the moulds when Olympic were wound up?

i just sold my defiance boat it was the soft top model.. same hull as boat above... they are good boats. i fished about 40 - 50 days out of it in the last 2 seasons... i don't think that there quality is all that great though. really started to see some wear and tear in the fiberglass...

Back