seastar seal kits

doug78

Where is everyone get theirs, my go to spot said they do not stock them...hoping to not spoil the weekend.

If you are talking about the helm pump not the piston. I got the seal rebuild kit from Trotac in Victoria a few years back. We have actually done a rebuild on the transom pump unit (duel helm system) twice now. The first time it took a good size three arm gear puller to break the wheel free from the shaft without causing damage to the pump. Don't lose the shaft key (small curved piece of steel), if you don't have a replacement.

They’re in Richmond I have picked parts up (helm seals) directly in the past would start with a phone call to the office
92C8F0B9-1743-4CB7-9634-06A552ACECA6.jpeg

If you are talking about the helm pump not the piston. I got the seal rebuild kit from Trotac in Victoria a few years back. We have actually done a rebuild on the transom pump unit (duel helm system) twice now. The first time it took a good size three arm gear puller to break the wheel free from the shaft without causing damage to the pump. Don't lose the shaft key (small curved piece of steel), if you don't have a replacement.
Just need cylinder gland nut/seals .THought they would be easier to find...

Where is everyone get theirs, my go to spot said they do not stock them...hoping to not spoil the weekend.
I just ordered some from Ocean Pacific in Campbell River. They were excellent to deal with, very professional. Next day service.

I have a couple sets of the Baystar cylinder seals available still in pkg. $50 each set

Back