Seal escapes Orcas

I was thinking it but wasn't going to say it... lol,

I thaught the fella was going to get bit by the seal.Seal finger is bad rama jama and requires imidiate medical attention of several painfull shots at the hospital.

Woulda had a gaff swinging at it's head (ok maybe a poke with a boat hook). Fed transient orcas are happy orcas - can make more babies and eat more seals and sea-lions LOL

Actually... Just joking! :rolleyes: it's cute why would anyone want to harm a poor cute seal right! ;)

That poor baby Orca is going to starve now.
Right you are Trophy! Maybe we could start a "go-fund-me" cause to get some soy-based organic seal substitute delivered by chopper to the poor little fella???

or maybe they could learn how to jump into the open net pens and rid ourselves of some invasive atlantics...
on second thought, that prob wouldn't be very healthy for them....
Right you are Trophy! Maybe we could start a "go-fund-me" cause to get some soy-based organic seal substitute delivered by chopper to the poor little fella???

or maybe they could learn how to jump into the open net pens and help rid ourselves of some invasive atlantics...
on second thought, that prob wouldn't be a very healthy food source for them....

sorry, couldn't help myself...

Back