seafox

That is a real beauty of a boat, last you a lifetime. Something tells me there is going to be a lot of used boats on the market coming up. I read where a lot of Albertans are defaulting on loans in Alberta and the bailiffs are being inundated with all kinds of toys people can't afford due to the economy. I remember the boat show in Victoria a few years ago and the dealer was saying that he sold 22 boats all to people from Alberta. Those should be coming on the market soon I should think...

That is a real beauty of a boat, last you a lifetime. Something tells me there is going to be a lot of used boats on the market coming up. I read where a lot of Albertans are defaulting on loans in Alberta and the bailiffs are being inundated with all kinds of toys people can't afford due to the economy. I remember the boat show in Victoria a few years ago and the dealer was saying that he sold 22 boats all to people from Alberta. Those should be coming on the market soon I should think...

If you are in the market for a full cab Raider built aluminmum 21ft jet boat, there is one for sale in Prince Rupert throught the BC Govt auction site... looks like an easy conversion to o/b power. Presently has a an inboard and Hamilton jet-- Looks like a reasonable deadrise on the stern, so it should do fine on the chuck.

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

If you are in the market for a full cab Raider built aluminmum 21ft jet boat, there is one for sale in Prince Rupert throught the BC Govt auction site... looks like an easy conversion to o/b power. Presently has a an inboard and Hamilton jet-- Looks like a reasonable deadrise on the stern, so it should do fine on the chuck.

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

To Barbender, nibble, nibble, yuck.... spitooey.:D

IMG_1445.jpg

To Barbender, nibble, nibble, yuck.... spitooey.:D

IMG_1445.jpg

Back