sculpin, this boat is screaming your name!!!

I thought the same thing when I saw it. Just think of all the extra projects you would have. And the tuna you could catch ---haha---beauty shell though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be a fun project. Great lines and layout.
One thing though shouldn't the transom door be on the starboard side? usually you starboard tie and then can walk on the boat over the stern platform. Kicker is on the starboard side kind of in the way.
Personally I would reverse that.

SS Scuplin II...... perhaps John :)

More like the "Mighty Sculpin" lol.

Thanks for the link Gary. That is a great deal on that hull but bad timing for me as usual. I would patch that huge hole in the back, pod it, and put twin 350 Vrods on her. I can still buy those plans and cut files in the future. Some day I will built "my last boat". Right now I'm having too much fun with my current ride :D:cool:.

That boat sold yesterday. That was quick!

It was a smokin deal. If you add up the cost of the cutting files, plans, aluminum, and labor your getting into approx. the 70-80 g range. This is the kind of deal I try to keep my eye on but it will be a few years before I would be able to pull it off. The bonus is I don't have to pour all those afterwork and weekend hours into it :).

that is prob close to the 70-80K range when you take into account our low CAD dollar. if the dollar was at par (like it was a couple years ago) it would definitely be a smokin deal... (more smokin that is...)
damn sweet boat regardless and would be a nice project... 30' and 10'6" wide... that boat could be worth around 350K in today's dollars if decked out properly...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back