Saltwater fishing vids Winter 2013/2014

The leader is actually 38-40" not sure why it looked so long in the video. I normally use anywere from 36-42". Had someone else send me a pm about that aswell lol

The leader is actually 38-40" not sure why it looked so long in the video. I normally use anywere from 36-42". Had someone else send me a pm about that aswell lol

I'm assuming it's the gopro wide angle lens that makes it look that way. Great vid! :).

Ya most likely, I sure love that wide angle lens for fishing/diving. Sucks for hunting though, makes a deer at 40yrds look like its a 100yrds away lol.
Maybe by spring/summer ill make a pvc tube for the gopro to drag off the cannon ball when fishing a lot shallower (50-80ft), Don't have the guts to drag it so close to the bottom. The quality of video probably wouldn't be great down 140-200ft anyway.

i figured LG

, seen a few pros go as long as 5 feet , was scratchin my head , but they sleighed lol,, when others got squat !!!
i keep em way trimmed down myself , more than the norm lets say,,,

nice vid

Back