Salmon Fishing Seminar Update

Got my two tickets! Am looking forward to it and also meeting some fellow SFBC'ers there!

Great to meet you both the other day hoochiebob...be sure to bring a couple of bucks to the seminar as "profisher" just picked up some good stuff from me in Nanaimo for door prizes and a major draw item, a new in box ACE Line Hauler. Have fun and enjoy the seminar, Profisher has some great speakers lined up, and all the dough goes to a great cause. Good on everyone who is supporting their effort.

DHA.

Rolly: Who's got tickets left in town here (Vic)?
Thanks
Terry

Terry, I checked yesterday and Outfitters had 9 left and Trotac had 10 left.

Outfitters were down to their last 3 tickets so I moved all of Trotac's up to Outfitters this afternoon. They now have 12 left at Outfitters and none at Trotac. I will know tomorrow how many Westshore Sportfishing have left.

Kinda jumping the gun as there are still about 30-35 tickets still available. Why would someone try and make money from a fund raiser? Sad...maybe they will donate the $50 so we can double our donation.

I reported the ad to the site. I find it a bit offensive that someone would sabotage legitimate tickets sales by claiming the event is sold out.

ha I doubt it. Thats what scalpers do these days. Say a event is sold out when its not.

Didnt know Trotac had tix wouldve picked mine up there. Cant wait for new store!!!

I too reported the ad. Too bad dumb s**ts think they can get away with it.
If it is not removed tomorrow I will report them again.
Oh wait , maybe I'll just post an ad to the contrary, unless I would be stepping on Profishers's toes

Hootchebob, the more help the better...I also posted an ad stating that the event wasn't sold out and that one should be careful when buying tickets outside of the official outlets.

As`of this morning Westshore Sportfishing had 6 tickets left and Outfitters had 12 as of yesterday. I haven't checked with Eagle Eye for a few days.

I see the seller's contact info is not available.I think it's being looked into by usedvic. Ha ha haaaah!

We are getting close to being sold out. Eagle Eye has 6 tickets remaining, Outfitters has 7 and Westshore Sportfishing were sold out but I moved some over so they now have 6 left. Nice to see the good response, now the pressure is on me to deliver a good afternoon session and some fun. We will have coffee and water on hand, trying to find someone who wants to contribute some doughnuts to the cause.

Hey profisher, any way at all to buy tickets in Vancouver? Will be coming to Sooke that weekend and would love to attend..

Don't worry Rolly, it'll go off without a hitch. Us fishermen aren't exactly a high maintenance bunch. Hell, I'd pay the dough just to sit and shoot the **** with guys for a while.

Do you need another coffee maker? Got a biggy that's only been used once. How bout' waitresses with big-rockets to serve us?

Demco, if you are going to attend for sure I can grab a ticket and hold it for you to pay for the day of. Let me know asap as they are almost gone. Little Hawk, the society has the big commercial coffee makers on site so that is taken care of. As far as the servers with the rockets, I could wear my Halloween costume. ;)

Latest count on tickets still available is 14 tickets left. Eagle Eye in Sooke has 1 remaining, Westshore Sportfishing have 6 and Outfitters have 7. The 2 ladies in our society have volunteered to do some baking so instead of Tim's Doughnuts we will a variety of homemade goodies at the coffee break. I have also picked up a couple more items donated for door prizes. We are going to raffle off the Ace Prawn Trap Puller and a jacket from Scotty. Bring some cash with you! All proceeds will go to the Charters Centre.

Back