Salmon Beach (Toquart Bay)

Tailspin

Does anyone know much about the Toquart bay area or the Salmon beach boat launch. There are some lots for sale that have perked my ears a bit. Iv'e been told there is actually a marina in Toquart now??? Sure would be nice if there really is one...There is word of a new gas station as well as a paved rd. possibly going in ???

maddog get back to work code red must be nice to e on the comp. all day at work LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways hows it going come by for a bevvy soon ok

Wolf

Wolf, Thinking of putting the Boat back in tommorow, Yammy electrical fun has prohibited me from getting out this week. New $CDI$ and back at er'. Nice sized Humps all around last week, Kinda Fun for a while, Mayham !!! Springs are slow are they ???

Last year there was a new little store on the FN reserve between Toquart camp site and Salmon Beach. Havent heard of a Marina but would be interested if one went in.

Salmon beach is a nice area. Was only mobile units allowed on the properties however apperently can build small cabins now. It has a good launch but the crappy thing is you cant leave the boat in over night. Have to pull it out each night. Over all a good fish camp.

Sheld0n

Toquart bay marina is now operating they have about twenty fingers, there is also a breakwater for protection.
They are plans to install a gas dock.
For further information about the costs (which were very reasonable) and also availability contact the Toquart Bay F/N store, sorry I don't have there phone number.
Davie

I have a couple of digital pictures of the dock at Toquart.
If anyones interested I can e-mail them to you.

Davie

Frango
They are indeed the new slips at the Toquart Bay campsite.

Anybody with questions about Toquart Bay can get them answered by calling me at 250-726-8349 or email me at toquart_bay@xplornet.com

I am the manager of the campground and marina out here, my wife owns the store on the reserve.

Marina is an excellent facility although we still haven't got fuel at the dock yet....it is available at the store (6 km's down the road)

Good fishing!

Back