Rumor has it??

Roe Bags

Rumor has it that someone on this board had a BIG day on a local flow. Dying for details and already planning a trip. E-mail me or post a tidbit, I need a nibble.

Yes the rumors are true, Yo Mama made the big drive into one of my favorite secret streams of the isle and found more chrome that a lowrider show. It was like chum fishing and myself and my buddy found numerous fish at every pool. Now I know you boys are rattling your brains trying to figure this location out but it will remain a secret for now. All I can say is a 5 hour drive and a 1 hour hike!!! I thinks bags was off to play there today and maybe he will fill me in on how the swackfest went today.

Yes the rumors are true, Yo Mama made the big drive into one of my favorite secret streams of the isle and found more chrome that a lowrider show. It was like chum fishing and myself and my buddy found numerous fish at every pool. Now I know you boys are rattling your brains trying to figure this location out but it will remain a secret for now. All I can say is a 5 hour drive and a 1 hour hike!!! I thinks bags was off to play there today and maybe he will fill me in on how the swackfest went today.

Rats! I thought I had it figured out, but my place is only a 1 hour drive and then a 5 hour hike, so I guess I was wrong.
Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Take care.

Rats! I thought I had it figured out, but my place is only a 1 hour drive and then a 5 hour hike, so I guess I was wrong.
Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Take care.

Well done Mama, good to hear that there is still some chrome around in those small streams. Not like what you hear from a well known Cowie local, preaching doom and gloom up and down the island and it isn't Joe S.

Well done Mama, good to hear that there is still some chrome around in those small streams. Not like what you hear from a well known Cowie local, preaching doom and gloom up and down the island and it isn't Joe S.

Back