ROD BLANK FINISH

been trying to find some of this stuff to recoat a blank but cant seem to find any in BC . any one ever seen this stuff

try ebay UK rod market ?
blanks are ok just do the whippings
i normally use the two part epoxy stuff

Thanks everybody for helping !!! have a call into rodbuilders and think they can help me out. Have stripped down a Hardy 1010 and want to restore the clear coat. I normally would spray but it so much work cleaning the spray gun for a couple minute spray. This stuff you just saturate a makeup pad with hole in the middle quick wipe down blank and done with really good results and its flexible. Then re cork, wrap and finish with 2 part clear coat

Thanks everybody for helping !!! have a call into rodbuilders and think they can help me out. Have stripped down a Hardy 1010 and want to restore the clear coat. I normally would spray but it so much work cleaning the spray gun for a couple minute spray. This stuff you just saturate a makeup pad with hole in the middle quick wipe down blank and done with really good results and its flexible. Then re cork, wrap and finish with 2 part clear coat
If it doesn't work out let me know. I think I've got some lying around from the last rod I built.

Back