Rockfish corporation

Rockfish

With the endless battle over the gifting of Halibut QUOTA and other resource development issue it has dawned on me that perhaps I need to change my perspective. Time to get on the winning side and belly up to the trough.

I want to be gifted AIR because there is already too much competition for fish and it is too late to get in on the ground floor for water.

My marketing plan is to give you the first 19 years free to get you good and addicted to breathing. After that I plan to LEASE it by the decaliter (as a condition of your service agreement you are required to exhale).

It will be reasonably priced of course because I want to grow my customer base as I can’t make any money and it will add to PR expenses if I have to cut you off.

We may be forced to put up prices to cover those ever increasing government royalties and taxes and all that red tape job killing, economy destroying air quality testing.

On the plus side we should be able to charge a premium for high quality air like fresh ocean breeze for the status conscious. Simple administratively, we will just charge you for our premium priced air unless you agree to a GPS tracker app that will allow us to charge you less for our discounted air when you are in our regular air quality zones.

Perhaps also jazz up some marginal air with some scents - should be able to pad some research write offs and get some government grants or tax incentives for that one.

Unfortunately we will also have to discount the crap air beside freeways and downwind from dumps and pulp mills. Should government ever want to open up a sewage treatment facilities we can hit them up for nice fat lost of profits payments - always golden on those loss of profit things.

Now what are we going to do with all that stinky crap air (Pardon me "Regular Air")? Got it - our new low cost government subsidized Compassionate Air Access Program for the poor and disadvantaged. My company will be nothing if not a good corporate citizen.

Ring Ring Ring Hi ?????, say, I would like to come in and see you about a little public/private partnership 999 year lease idea I have.

Note to self - Get a copy of the new Learjet catalogue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another great post....Thanks Rockfish,

As long as I get the last 21% of the oxygen I am down with your idea. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
making sense,, making friends!!! everyone should apply!!!

Back