Replacement racks for Totem Smoker?

RevyFisher

Not sure Totem even exists anymore as i'm trying to find them online as i need to replace my racks as they've rusted out. Anyone know where to buy them or suggestions? The Big Chief racks are much bigger so they can't be cut down. Any great deals on a Big Chief?

Replacement racks

Not sure Totem even exists anymore as i'm trying to find them online as i need to replace my racks as they've rusted out. Anyone know where to buy them or suggestions? The Big Chief racks are much bigger so they can't be cut down. Any great deals on a Big Chief?

Go look in your wife's kitchen, the racks she uses to cool down fresh baked cookies will work just fine if you still have the frame that suspends the little chief racks. I fashioned some hooks with baling wire and hung the cookie racks on the frame between the existing racks so as to double the amount of fish I could smoke in one go.
Cheap and easy, works for me.

Great idea. I was trying to think of what else i could use and going to give it a try adding a rack or two as the Totem only has 3 racks compared to the 4 in a Big Chief so i've got lots of room between the racks. Love it!

Go look in your wife's kitchen, the racks she uses to cool down fresh baked cookies will work just fine if you still have the frame that suspends the little chief racks. I fashioned some hooks with baling wire and hung the cookie racks on the frame between the existing racks so as to double the amount of fish I could smoke in one go.
Cheap and easy, works for me.

Back