Recommend to me a place to have a trailer hitch installed

I was impressed with Custom Hitch and RV Service out behind the Luxton Fairgrounds. Some years back I had them weld attachment brackets onto the bushguard/winch mount on my little Suzuki 4x4 for the towbar assembly I purchased from them. They did a good job but more importantly had the judgment and professionalism to completely inspect the mounting points for the bush-guard and made the decision to reinforce the bush-guard mounting points where it attached to the frame. That kind of attention to detail and safety made me a long term costumer and I have had them do some other work for me such as Hitch rewiring.

Last edited:
If cost is the main issues when I checked prices U-Haul was almost $100 cheaper than other places in Victoria
I wouldn't recommend uhaul to anyone. I suggest reading the customer reviews. Wish I had before taking my 2018 subaru. Come back in 2 hours and it'll be done they said. Nope! We didn't have a drill bit large enough. No call, nothing. Let me find out after the time allotted to do the work.

Back