RCBS Reloading equipment

Oh Sure

Everything you need to reload your bullets. Press, scale, powder scale, dies, etc. Locating in Parksville.

Must be viewed to see the everything. Selling as a package deal.

Have everything for turnkey reloading ( good condition):

1. Bullet puller 2. Mechanical scale. 3.Deburring tool 4.Case trimmer. 5. Different RCBS dies. 6. 8 hundred +primers. 7. RCBS Rock Chucker press 8. Caliper. 9. Lube Pad 10. Primer tool 11. Re-sizing lube. 12. Case trimmer. 13. Numerous gun powders.
14. Nosler, hornady etc. bullets. 15. Powder measure scale. 16. Empty Brass different caliber.

There is plenty more items and as said it should be viewed and if party is interested in package, we can come to terms on price.

Ironnoggin, When I priced out my equipment it came to over 2000 dollars. I am asking 700 dollars. But let me point out a few things to you. If you dont do lot of shooting, dont reload. If you are happy with a 2 inch group with factory ammo, dont reload.
If you are a casual shooter, dont re-load. You can buy lot of factory ammo for 700 dollars to meet your needs.

If its a hobby and you want consistent grouping when you shoot, then you should re-load. It used to be cost affective to re-load but now the cost of powder, primer, bullets etc. does not justify costs. Re-loading is for fussy shooters who has pride in looking at your target upon completing your shooting day.

... Re-loading is for fussy shooters who has pride in looking at your target upon completing your shooting day.

Preaching to the Choir here Lad.
Been shooting for over 50 years, and reloading much of that.
If I had the coin, I would be biting to have a boo at what you're letting go of.
Unfortunately I do not at this time, so will have to pass.

Have a great day.
Nog

Nog, Thanks for the reply. I didnt mean to sound like preaching but was just stating some facts. Only a certain group values re-loading and I just tried to put some perspectives facts to potential buyers.

Enjoy the sun,

Back