Quitting fishing

F

fishaholic

I have been doing alot of thinking about my life's passion lately. As much as I love fishing, I have decided to give it up. I will still enjoy the beautiful outdoors, the sound of the river from above as I walk down to my hole and basically everything about it but I will not have a rod in my hand.

Maybe time to hunt eh Nog?

why would u quit fishing if its one of your passions? you say your still going to enjoy the outdoors. Why not enjoy the outdoors and fish at the same time? I fish to relax have fun and enjoy the outdoors as do many others.

chad

why would u quit fishing if its one of your passions? you say your still going to enjoy the outdoors. Why not enjoy the outdoors and fish at the same time? I fish to relax have fun and enjoy the outdoors as do many others.

chad

Fishaholic is that you that drifts the cowie in that black drift boat with fishaholic on the sides?Don't give up man,keep fishing the birdhouse run and you'll get em sooner than later!

Fishaholic is that you that drifts the cowie in that black drift boat with fishaholic on the sides?Don't give up man,keep fishing the birdhouse run and you'll get em sooner than later!

What???
eek7.gif
Giving up??? You gotta be drunk or something, eh? That simply can't be real!

Lot's of time to HUNT for Fins!
paranoid3.gif

BTW, check yer phone messages buddy!

What???
eek7.gif
Giving up??? You gotta be drunk or something, eh? That simply can't be real!

Lot's of time to HUNT for Fins!
paranoid3.gif

BTW, check yer phone messages buddy!

Back