Query: Angler ID?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can be ticketed for each infraction.....holmes*

Thanks, Ya I just re-read Nog's post and it says "tickets"... That's good! hopefully these guys owe a decent amount of cash.
I've never once been checked while fishing (ocean, lake or river), only hunting. Good to hear about enforcement!!

Did I ever say it was Rambler? Said it was someone on the news and one of his buddys. Check the facts lorne u tub..

I hear they were each fined $250 and plan on fighting it. As they planned on C&R after that last fish.

The rules are the rules catch the fish and your done for the day.

Did I ever say it was Rambler? Said it was someone on the news and one of his buddys. Check the facts lorne u tub..

Did i ever say you said it was rambler? funny how you automatically asssumed that though!! There was 2 guys saving the world out of a drift boat on the same day? HOW UNCANNY!! Once again your big yap supercedes the facts. Check the facts and put down the pipe...teabag!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Lorne why dont you shut up and go grab another of those halibut you so kindly mentioned you unlawfully take
your big mouth really ruins a good site with all you ********

Lorne..
emo-coffee.gif

Did you snag those illegal hali out of the Punt with a 10 foot leader??

2.gif

rumour has it that lorne flosses for hali...

Whats wrong with bonking two steelhead then trying for a coho, spring, cutthroat or atlantic salmon? Just dont use a scented jensen egg. lol

Any chance we could get some names? Don't really want to see any more innocent people being called out..

I think that is why no names are posted...any offence can be contested in court and the person found innocent.

Everyone is guilty until they walk out of court a FREE MAN..........................................

not me........ :p

I don't want to see a name posted, but I am curious to know what the 2 previous infractions were. Personally, I surely have run the odd hook that wouldn't pass the barb test, not intentionality, but just through inadvertence. But I've never kept illegal steel. There are infractions, and then there are infractions... you know what I mean? This is why I'm curious to know what the infractions were, without any interest whatsoever in putting a name to them. We all make mistakes after all.

And since I'm here, Rippy, would you mind dropping me a PM with the results of that trip? Dying to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back