Quadra island RV park?

Califbill

On my trip, end of June, figure a few days on Quadra Island. Take a run up Bute inlet for some bear viewing as well as fishing the area around the island. Was thinking Taku, but also see Heriot Bay is in same area and also has a marina. Which would you prefer, and why?
Thinking some time Quadra Island, then Port Hardy, and on way back launch at Gold River and fish Nootka to fill my Halibut tags before heading back to California.probably 3 week or so trip.

Herriot Bay is a nice spot. Has a nice marina and pub there. Not sure about overnight moorage. Port Hardy to Gold River isn't a short jaunt. Unless you have lots of time. Port Hardy has fantastic Hali fishing. You'll fill your tags quicker up there.

We wai kai.. The best spot for family and beach.. Rebecca spit is a sweet spot! Launching point to desolation since i was ,, well ,, before i was a kid.. If ya want more info .. Pm
me.

Heriot Bay Inn has restaurant and RV park on the side with moorage gas and views of government dock boat ramp and ferry dock shopping across the street lots to see and do camp fire and watch the goings on.
Terry

Heriot Bay Inn has restaurant and RV park on the side with moorage gas and views of government dock boat ramp and ferry dock shopping across the street lots to see and do camp fire and watch the goings on.
Terry

Back