Puntledge river

The only thing I can think of are the part that flips up on the wreel, ther are two marks from my line getting caught on it and breaking. I will know it if I see it. Thanks a lot, hopefully this works out. I can't think of anything else off the top of my head.

dont matter i know who he is and if he is reading this and has it he should man up and give it back its the right thing to do

If I read this thread and the other thread on the Puntledge it reads like any guy fishing a Silver Abu 6500 could be the guy with your rod a reel. Do you have idea how many silver 6500's there on the river at one time. I own 5 silver Abu's and no one willing be stopping me to check my gear out on the river unless it's the DFO or RCMP. Unless some honest person has it and turns it in or puts up a poster I really don't think you will see the rod again.

Have you got posters up at the river? How about posters at the local fishing stores?

I see three pages on this Puntledge thread and its all about a rod and reel and people using Abu 6500's. But not much about fish in the river.

Yet I have not noticed a poster anywhere in town.

yes thats all true it may not be his rod and reel but looks to me like its very dam close cause its the EXACT rod he described and it did have a silver colored reel on it so one would be lead to think that this is the missing rod and reel if not its an honest mistake and no ones the worse off for it

Down at the bridge this afternoon with the center pin lots of fish to be played with. Kept two I hooked inside the mouth on blue wool still silverish, one more day and thats it for me this year.

Great year for chum, but has anyone else noticed that they seemed a bit smaller this year, or maybe its me....LOL

yes thats all true it may not be his rod and reel but looks to me like its very dam close cause its the EXACT rod he described and it did have a silver colored reel on it so one would be lead to think that this is the missing rod and reel if not its an honest mistake and no ones the worse off for it

the EXACT rod?!?!?!

Crazy man, Shimano Convergences are also obsolete on the river. Not many of those around...

Lorne

As for a report. Lots of chumbuckets to be had. Getting pretty gross though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey parker dont you ever shut the F*ck up jeezus man your not god you dont know everything
Looser
you wasnt there for one you didnt see the rod and reel for another
I did So why dont you just go crawl into that little hole of yours and stop mouthin off where you arent wanted

mister i woulda killed that halibut outa season anyway

Hey Reaper, why dont you delete your account like you have on the other boards. Go get an education and learn how to use punctutation. Everytime I make a comment you are all over me. You're like the ugly chick at the bar that you are nice too once that wont stop calling. Should i get a restraining order? Stop stalking me. Your name should be creaper not reaper. All i was saying was that a convergence is not exactly a 1 on off rod. No different then the silver abu. Stop saying stupid **** and I'll stop making you look dumb.

Poacher

dont you have some dirty chum to floss?

1145624200YOUR%20EMO.JPG

que reaper raging run on paragraph....

If I read this thread and the other thread on the Puntledge it reads like any guy fishing a Silver Abu 6500 could be the guy with your rod a reel. Do you have idea how many silver 6500's there on the river at one time. I own 5 silver Abu's and no one willing be stopping me to check my gear out on the river unless it's the DFO or RCMP. Unless some honest person has it and turns it in or puts up a poster I really don't think you will see the rod again.

Have you got posters up at the river? How about posters at the local fishing stores?

I figured it was a long shot, just thought it might be worth a try to see if anybody found it and wanted to return it

It can happen... I found a rod/reel on the puntledge, and was able to return it to its owner (through a board member here that clued me in to his post on another forum. Owner insisted on giving me a reward, which was not expected, but appreciated!).
Giving every guy with the rod/reel described the stink eye might not be a great idea.... as its a very common river setup. We dont need puntledge turning into van isle. version of "scale" bar on fraser :)

In you own post you said obsolete and not many of them around so it would be pretty good guessing that seeing one that looked exactlly like the one described would be a worthy candidate to maybe be the missing rod and reel you dont know everything like you think you do and ya i jump all over you cause yer an butt mr Fish Snob no one can fish unless its like you fish
so what if my lack of punctuation bothers you dont read it then **** off if ya dont like it its not here for your benifit and for the fact i have an education not that you need to know anyway
poacher is a pretty strong would youd best be able to back it up with proof yours is easy you bloody wrote that you would take an illeaglly caught halibut
but you just keep typin away and well see who looks stupid at the end
like i said before i have never ever fished with you and i hope i never ever have the unfortunate experience one day
some people say if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all im geussing you was never told this as a child and id guess you was the school bully as well by the way you try to force you way of doing stuff on other people
like you got bitched out at on the other board everything youve accused me of doing while fishing people have called you out on your ******** cause i fish with them most every day and they have more ethics in there little finger than you do in your entire body
but ill tell ya what you shut the F*ck up and leave me and my posting alone and ill Leave you alone
doubt it will happen tho you are to arrogant to let it go

Fished the river last night, lots of fish in the river. Some silver fish still to be had. The river did rise quite a bit while I was there. How is the water height today?

In you own post you said obsolete

That is called sarcasm. I guess you wouldn't know if there were lots of convergences around since you fish with 6 foot rods and snag everything.

you dont know everything like you think you do and ya i jump all over you cause yer an butt mr Fish Snob no one can fish unless its like you fish

People can fish any way they like. Except Blantantly snagging fish. For the record that isn't just my problem. ITS ILLEGAL! Which is why i have a problem with you. If i am a fish snob for calling you what you are, a snagger and a poacher, then so be it.

so what if my lack of punctuation bothers you dont read it then **** off if ya dont like it its not here for your benifit and for the fact i have an education not that you need to know anyway

I guess you missed english at that school.
but you just keep typin away and well see who looks stupid at the end

ok....
like i said before i have never ever fished with you and i hope i never ever have the unfortunate experience one day
some people say if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all im geussing you was never told this as a child and id guess you was the school bully as well by the way you try to force you way of doing stuff on other people

I am not trying to force anything on anyone. You snag fish. And then have tried to teach others how to snag fish. When new guy posts on a forum and asks for help and you say use braided line, 10 foot leaders and slowly reel in, to me that is not ok pal :)

like you got bitched out at on the other board everything youve accused me of doing while fishing people have called you out on your ******** cause i fish with them most every day and they have more ethics in there little finger than you do in your entire body

what are you talking about? There is no such thread anywhere. Provide a link! or maybe you mean the thread where myself and about another dozen guys that have seen you poaching/snagging called you out and you deleted your account only to come backa week later under DacOre alias then delete that one once another guy figured out that was you?

I wont reply to anymore of your posts. But call it like it is, not some pipe dream "yous" are living in.

how can you accuse me of fishing in a way you have never seen me do you are an idiot i dont use a 6 foot rod you butt just like i told you in the other forum and i also said i use braided line and play the fish fatser so as not to stress the **** out of them if i put it back the people i fish with have way more class than you do buddy so check yourself every time you get called out you have some ******** remarks to come back with but no bloody proof of any of it
i dont use 10 foot leaders so come on prove it id love to see it cause ill start posting the **** you spew in the other forums you have been called out more than once proven wrong on more than one occasion and toold to shut the hell up but yet you dont quit
so prove to me that i do any of the **** you say you cant cause you never ever have fished with me or anywhere near me and the guys i do fish with will stick up for me cause i do not do the **** you say i do and they are all witness to it
only those that have something to hide go around and accuse others
go ahead dont reply itll be bloody nice not to have to hear your crap any more but if you really wanna keep going down thiis road i have some gems copied froma couple other boards that show just EXACTLLY what your fishing ethics are

DO IT! Post em up big guy!! Ive never ONCE ever on any forum been called out as a snagger or a poacher. You on the other hand have been called out on lots of forums by lots of people. Can't you see creaper.... you are the problem not me.

One of the really funny things about this whole ordeal is, i have fished with LOTS people on this board and many others. Im sure they just sit back and watch you dig a hole for yourself. And no one would question my ethics. Or say for a second anything i do is even borderline. You on the other hand....

All one has to do is go to fishtactics and check the pinks in the campbell or the puntledge thread. Or they could just go down to the rod and gun hole on the puntledge and see you in action :)

Lorne

ok im really done now. back to fishing!

maybe you should go check it out for your self looser prove what you spew you cant you just a cyber bully the only butt around here thats ever mentioned that word is you
come on prove any of it
man is it easy to egg you on what a tool you are
you think for one minute i actually give a **** who you are and what your about
you think wrong cause i could care less your justt another egotistical prick who has chosen to single one person out and hrass them no matter where they go and yet you have no proof as to any of what you say
yea i said i had used a 7 foot trout rod to fish nothing wrong with it maybe i just didnt have the money to waste like you apparentlly do
yes i use braided line big deal i dont like loosing tons of gear and i like to get the fish in fast so not to stress the **** out of them if i put it back
you cant prove no disprove that i have ever kept a snagged fish but my buddys can so id really shut your god dam mouth there
i dont use 10 foot leaders like you seem to think how the hell would you know anyway YOU have never ever fished with me or anywhere around me so that would tell me you are stalking and spying on me Now whos the creep
any other the crap started in those other forums and threads has been all by you and no one else just you
and its you in your own post bragging that you would keep an illeaglly caught halibut so tell me whats that say about you ?
and ya people can sit on this board and read and judge think i care i aint afraid to call the kettle black when i see it think itll bother me
not a chance
as far as the deleted accounts i left cause i choose to not because of you or anyone else there are some forums around that dont have people like you around ones that are more interested in the actual fishing instead of going after others

Back