Proud Day.

walleyes

Crew Member
I know this is a fishing site but most of us still enjoy all things outdoors so thought I would share. My middle son has been into long range shooting the last 5 years and has been working hard at it. Building his own gun, practicing and practicing. Lots of home work goes into this type of thing. Building and designing your own loads and so forth. I’m sure there are a few on here that understand and can appreciate what it takes to get to this level. Last year of course the matches were shut down but they have been able to get a couple going this year. He usually shoots 4 matches a summer. He just recently finished a match this past weekend and did very well. There are some big name shooters at these matches people that have been at it for years so for Jordan to get into that caliber is quite an achievement.

Just a quick summary of the shoot.

Hanna, Alberta T0J0Y3

2 day sanctioned PRS match at the Rob Furlong Marksmanship Academy range. Expect to engage targets 500-1400yard. 18-20 stages with a round count of 200+-. Friday will be a sight in day with target out to 800 yard min.

Calibers allowed are 223 rem to 30 cal, under 3200 fps.

Jordan shoots a fully customized .65 Creedmore that he designed and assembled.

51305581823_375af6c081_b.jpg

Back