Projector & screen

D

DHA

Got a projector unit that can hook up to computer, dvd,video etc and a huge retractable screen - great for movies or presentations. cost over $2000 in the day - sell for $175.

DHA.

...just adding some pic's - the unit can also be mounted to the ceiling or played from any flat level surface. It has adjustable height as well as picture size, wide screen etc.

DHA.

WP_000812.jpgWP_000813.jpgWP_000814.jpg

That would go good in Wolfs hanger

Buy it for me lippy hook it up so we can watch the nuks game and ill take you fishing?? but it has to be 1080p

OK dumb question as I have no clue on how they work what do you have to do to "project" tv on to the screen?? am I to assume you need the hi def box and thats it?? or do you need more components??
I ask as I really dont have a clue...

Thanks in advance Wolf

Yeah kinda need a screen hard to get a flat surface on curved metal arches LOL LOLjust need to know what is all entained on putting TV on thats all got a surround sound system in there already (tuner) hooked up to cable.

Please send me the name, model number, screen size, and number of hours on the projection lamp if possible.

Thanks
Stosh

Rob, pm sent. Could use that at the halibut seminar rather then renting one for the day. I would rather invest in buying over renting.

Back