Prawn Pelets

S

Slickwater

Where can I buy prawn pelets in the 50# bags. In Vancover area ?
Thx Slick:)

u may be able to get them from jim at capt crab in maple ridge though i wouldnt waste your money. I have been prawning now for years here in van and on the island and find that the 34c can of seafood cat food from superstore work as well if not better. if you go to some of those discount shoe places and grab a handfull of those nylon socks that they give out thats the start, then take the can and punck 3-5 large holes in it and then tie it into the sock, work great also shake the can hard before you open it, as it loosens it up. If you are going to do a short soak, dont put the sock around as the pieces float around faster.I use this around bowen all the way up indian arm and have never been let down. I even get the odd octopus in my buckets, which is always nice to snack on.

Redden Net Co Ltd
3700 Moncton
Steveston, B.C
Ph: 604-274-1422 Fax: 604-274-9068
http://www.aceofbaits.com/outlets.html

this should help you out!

If you make peaceful revolution impossible you make violent revolution inevitable. JFK

IMG_1574.jpg

Redden Net Co Ltd
3700 Moncton
Steveston, B.C
Ph: 604-274-1422 Fax: 604-274-9068
http://www.aceofbaits.com/outlets.html

this should help you out!

If you make peaceful revolution impossible you make violent revolution inevitable. JFK

IMG_1574.jpg

Might try some of the petfood stores! Sharecare , Buckerfields, or phone around! I get mine at the Laughing Lamma

IMG_1574.jpg

Might try some of the petfood stores! Sharecare , Buckerfields, or phone around! I get mine at the Laughing Lamma

IMG_1574.jpg

I get mine at skretting it's under the knight street bridge on the vancouver side. I use to get it a ewos in surrey but they referred me to skretting

I get mine at skretting it's under the knight street bridge on the vancouver side. I use to get it a ewos in surrey but they referred me to skretting

Back