Power tilt kicker without remote/throttle controls?

jcon12

Hi all,

I am in the process of installing a fixed kicker bracket on my 17' arima. However my issue is I don't want a second set of controls/throttle at the helm.

I'd like to purchase a new kicker with power tilt, key start etc.

I have cable steering so I'd just be connecting the motors with EZ steer and was hoping to use trollmaster.

Is there a way to start the motor and use the tilt feature from the captains seat without having to install controls?

thanks!

Hi all,

I am in the process of installing a fixed kicker bracket on my 17' arima. However my issue is I don't want a second set of controls/throttle at the helm.

I'd like to purchase a new kicker with power tilt, key start etc.

I have cable steering so I'd just be connecting the motors with EZ steer and was hoping to use trollmaster.

Is there a way to start the motor and use the tilt feature from the captains seat without having to install controls?

thanks!
I just ran extra switch wires to the helm on my Bayliner for trim so I could bring it up and down while docking.

I use a PowrTran Python electric remote steering with iTroll for throttle controls. Had the same setup on my 17 SC.

Anything like that is possible..all you need are the switches and wire to connect them to the outboard. Most engine manufactures make remote ignition switch key pads. Just a matter of disconnecting the switch on the motor and tying in the new one. You might be able to use a trim tab type switch for the tilt.

Tohatsu has a tiller model with power trim and electric start in 20 and 25inch models. Starting with 8hp.

MFS9.9EEFTL. Thats a 20 inch. In stock and with boat show pricing which saves you a little

Pm if interested

Back