Power Steering Return Line

ziggy

I just recently developed a leak in my power steering return hose. The fitting appears to be good but the hose is cracked. Anyone know a company in Victoria that can change out the hose. I guess it would have to be a company that does hydraulic hoses In order to properly clamp the fitting. Mercruiser doesn’t make the hose anymore!

I just recently developed a leak in my power steering return hose. The fitting appears to be good but the hose is cracked. Anyone know a company in Victoria that can change out the hose. I guess it would have to be a company that does hydraulic hoses In order to properly clamp the fitting. Mercruiser doesn’t make the hose anymore!

Try greenline hose and fitting. They are in town.

Take the hose to any hydraulic shop they ca make you a new one

Thanks guys

The return line is a low pressure hose so you can just use compression fittings and commonly available hose. I can't recall what the specific hose it was I used on my autopilot setup but it was easy to diy.

Back