please remove

Looking to buy a Navionics + card for coastal BC. running Lowrance elite 7 chart plotter
Thought I bought the card from a member named Mathew Evans. At least I thought he was a member. He said he mailed it and would provide a tracking number. Never showed up and now he is ghosting my emails. Beware of this individual if you come across him.

Well that is no good.

For those who do not know, garmin bought navionics and you cannot get navionics anymore unless it's for a garmin product. Unless someone has card from a previous system.

Thought I bought the card from a member named Mathew Evans. At least I thought he was a member. He said he mailed it and would provide a tracking number. Never showed up and now he is ghosting my emails. Beware of this individual if you come across him.
@Admin

Every “wanted” ad on this forum results in some scammers telling you that they have something for you. If you can’t easily spot the scammers, it’s best to not post wanted ads

you can just go to the web site and download it .... its what i did..... think it was $115 US but atleast you get it there and then and no issues it working as it should.....i done it for a simrad go 7 two months ago, but lowrance B&G Simrad are all the navico brand.....

Every “wanted” ad on this forum results in some scammers telling you that they have something for you. If you can’t easily spot the scammers, it’s best to not post wanted ads
If this is truly the case, why have we not had the offending member reported? I can only assume these offers are being made via PM? We deal with the spammers every day, but we can't do anything about the one's who may sneak through and no one tells us about. You can PM the Admin account if you encounter this type of activity.

Do you have a member/username for this person?

If this is truly the case, why have we not had the offending member reported? I can only assume these offers are being made via PM? We deal with the spammers every day, but we can't do anything about the one's who may sneak through and no one tells us about. You can PM the Admin account if you encounter this type of activity.
It's always a PM from "guests", not people that signed up for an account. I don't say anything because to me, it's easy to spot. You get the same message to email some guy about whatever part you wanted.

Attachments

• Screenshot (665).png
    Screenshot (665).png
    27.2 KB · Views: 29
Back