please remove

They were purpose built for the elderly and impaired that would have trouble with the single action style reel..........and those that wanted to cheat, lol
I need these up in Cultus Sound when the hogs roll in - 2 x last year big Chinook completely manhandled the Islander MR2. Into the kelp after taking 500 ft - felt helpless. These fish must have been 50# plus - Almost have to get lucky and have them swim off shore. I have thought of having gear like this but wouldn't be able to handle the looks at the dock haha

Yeah its all about function over form, the folks these were built for could care less about our quirky west coast single action culture, they just want to land a fish.
Figured these would help stacking the odds in their favour, to bad they never got to try......

Last edited:
Part of me wants to buy these just so you don’t need to bump the thread anymore. I feel like they should have sold a long time ago. Do the rods have a trigger on them?

Part of me wants to buy these just so you don’t need to bump the thread anymore. I feel like they should have sold a long time ago. Do the rods have a trigger on them?
If the rods were 4 feet shorter I'd be all over it.

Yeah I can't believe it either.........

No triggers

Didn't want to because they are really a nice balanced package but will probably just sell the reels separately and re-wrap the rods for single action reels, shame as they are nice pieces.

Back