Pender Harbour - Boat Trailer Storage Ideas

Corey_lax

Crew Member
My wife and I are heading to Pender Harbour in September and staying at Painted Boat Resort for the weekend for our anniversary. I'm going to trailer the boat over because my old thirsty two stroke won't have the fuel capacity to make it there. The resort says that they don't have any designated trailer parking and we may or may not have room to park the trailer for the weekend. I can't get any solid answers on if there is long term trailer parking at the government dock. Does anyone know if you can park a trailer there for a few days?

Just up the street from the ramp on Madeira Park Road there is a gravel parking lot. See vehicles with trailers parked there some haven’t moved in a long while.
Thanks. I'm hoping I can unhook the trailer and leave it there. That would be good.

You could also throw it on the road that leads to sakinaw lake, there are probably 100 trailers stuffed all down that road and no one cares at all.

Painted Boat is awesome, even though we have a place in the area we have stayed at PB a few times. You should take the boat for a run up to Egmont and around lower Jervis Inlet, Sept is an awesome time on the Coast.

If you're looking to take her for a nice dinner, try the Italian place at Ruby Lake Resort.

You could also throw it on the road that leads to sakinaw lake, there are probably 100 trailers stuffed all down that road and no one cares at all.

Painted Boat is awesome, even though we have a place in the area we have stayed at PB a few times. You should take the boat for a run up to Egmont and around lower Jervis Inlet, Sept is an awesome time on the Coast.

If you're looking to take her for a nice dinner, try the Italian place at Ruby Lake Resort.
Thanks for the tips!

Back