nKyuZQg.jpg

Our Mission: https://salmonorseals.com/pages/save-our-salmon-mission

Home Page: https://salmonorseals.com/

Shirts will also be available at:

Fred's Custom Tackle
Still Water Sports
Gone Fishing (Pending Locations)
Hub City Fisheries

More coming online so I'll update that list as we go...

Cheers,
Nog

Last edited:
When I first saw this i got super excited thinking they were hunting pinnipeds before I read it all

Is there a way to donate other than buying a Tshirt?

Not that I am aware of but will check.
Beware of Tom Sewid's groups' Go Fund Me excerize!
They've collected a fair bit, but strangely enough nothing has been seen in any actual on-the-ground expenditures.

Cheers,
Nog

Spoke with our Founder just now.
We simply are not set up to receive funds at this juncture.
The shirts are being sold at a very low "profit margin" in order to spread the word and interest.
Basically anything earned over production costs goes into our reflected handling charges with very little if anything left over.

We brainstormed on it, and have a suggestion:
Purchase the number of shirts your donation would add up to.
Then assign them to be delivered to some folks who otherwise could not afford them.
Alternatively, we can / will arrange to put them in the hands of the same kind of folks for you ourselves, and will report back to you the Who's & Why's.

Hope that helps...

Cheers,
Matt

OK, I'll say it.... I recognize the issue and support the cull. But I'm not sure these shirts are the Branding that you want and is going to win over the the general public to recognize the issue and support what needs to be done. You may want to revisit how you market your message.

OK, I'll say it.... I recognize the issue and support the cull. But I'm not sure these shirts are the Branding that you want and is going to win over the the general public to recognize the issue and support what needs to be done. You may want to revisit how you market your message.
Sometimes controversy provides opportunities to educate. I just bought 3 - one for a registered fisheries biologist. I will be certain to have evidence and facts readily available for the inevitable discussions.

I bought 2 shirts. Good choice having Blue.

Next run of shirts could have have some facts from the Mission Statement on the back. Sort of like a Rock Band t shirt where they have tour dates. I would have bought some stickers and a ball cap/fishing hat if they had been avaiible.

Do you have a you tube channel?

Do you have a you tube channel?

No we don't.
May consider that though as we have a fair amount of seminars etc from senior bio's in support of our cause.

Tips Up: I hear your concern. However the shirts are meant to capture attention and hopefully spur meaningful conversations about the situation we are in, and what must be done to get that under control. I do believe they will work as intended.

Cheers,
Matt

My two sweatshirts arrived. They are very high quality and the screen print work is first class. I was pleasantly surprised.

I am going to print up some of the web site info and make pocket size fact sheets and laminate then so I have all the facts on hand .

The sweat shirts would make nice holiday gifts.

A fact sheet with each shirt (even unlaminated) would be a nice touch.

My two sweatshirts arrived. They are very high quality and the screen print work is first class. I was pleasantly surprised.

I am going to print up some of the web site info and make pocket size fact sheets and laminate then so I have all the facts on hand .

The sweat shirts would make nice holiday gifts.

A fact sheet with each shirt (even unlaminated) would be a nice touch.

We pulled out all of the stops when it came to quality for these. In fact at the price point of them, there is virtually no "profit margin" after the costs of production and handling are addressed.

I am happy you are pleased with the ones you got!

And I very much like your suggestion pf a printed fact sheet sent out with each order. I will be passing that one up the ladder.

Many Thanks!
Matt

Back