Pacific Balanced Pinniped Society looking for help with seal harvest in Campbell River

cohochinook

I thought I would pass this on from Facebook Fishing Group I follow.

"https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=ron tilby&epa=SEARCH_BOX

A week from today, I will be in the Campbell River area. I need to harvest a few seals. I am planning on tanning the hides myself to conduct some R&D for expansion to pinniped harvest this year. I also need to gather some meat, blubber, kidney, heart and liver samples for toxicity testing. Hopefully the samples will meet Canadian Food Inspection Agency requirements for human and pet consumption?

Everyone been asking what the donations for financial support to Pacific Balance Pinniped Society are for? Here's a great example, the donations will be used for fuel, bullets and food along with my travel. I don't have a boat, so here y'all go, who can bring me out for my harvest?

Scroll down page for donation support post. Ken Pearce is managing the transactions.

kpearce1@telus.net 604-839-7756

Boat can be a speed boat, seeing as it's only for a day harvest. Aluminum preferably, so I can access beaches to retrieve and skin out. I will cover fuel expenses.

I will be getting a food fishing permit, which legally allows me to harvest seals. I cannot sell, trade or barter the harvested seals, but I can use for my own use. Yes, I can add prawns and crab to permit if y'all want to gather a feast for days end back in town?

Any First Nations wanting hides for drum material? Here's your chance to get some seal hide.

Looking for person with boat to bring me out of Sayward as well.

Email me or P.M. me your phone number and I will call you. In the U.S. right now with no cell.

tom.sewid@gmail.com

Back