.ORG How's the Melting Pot?

You ever get the feeling you two are talking to yourselves.....................

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what. First off I was building this for Owen, not Lorne Parker. It's done. I sent you a PM last night owen telling you I was trying to get over there, didn't make it though, cause I was having a tough time getting one of our clients to hurry up and explain his needs.

I've just about had enough of this crock of ****. All of it. **** it.. You guys can find your own melting pot.
Did something nice at my own cost, and got insulted steadily over it.
I'm done and out.

Tired of being made a mockery of. I have a busy life and have for the last four months, and didn't do this to be ******* made fun of.

Have a good one.

I'm kind of surprised it took Org this long to lose it. Insulting people on a public forum is a bit low in my opinion and he's certainly been insulted. Perhaps business should be done in another fashion, like the phone. JMO

This whole thread just reminds me of this song....

[ghxn38bX7w0] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghxn38bX7w0

Its kinda gay :D

You know what. First off I was building this for Owen, not Lorne Parker. It's done. I sent you a PM last night owen telling you I was trying to get over there, didn't make it though, cause I was having a tough time getting one of our clients to hurry up and explain his needs.

I've just about had enough of this crock of ****. All of it. **** it.. You guys can find your own melting pot.
Did something nice at my own cost, and got insulted steadily over it.
I'm done and out.

Tired of being made a mockery of. I have a busy life and have for the last four months, and didn't do this to be ******* made fun of.

Have a good one.

Cool man. I'll bite my tongue on this one. But the proof of someones characater, word and ability to do what they say they are going to do is all a man has. I might be an asshole sometimes, but no one would ever question my integrity.

I dare anyone to read this thread from the beginning.
Lorne

Lorne my last post here for awhile. You don't even know me to question my integrity. I've done alot of good things for alot of good people on my own shoulders.
I have a life. This forum is a minor minor part of that. If you only had a clue how busy I am. I honestly have to say, that I've just simply gotten fed up with it all, so I am done with it.
It really never had anything to do with you to begin with. I have no hate for Owen, but the two of you trying to make a public mockery of me on a public forum is enough for me.
I wonder if you realize that there are oodles of people that lurk but won't even post here because of you two?. It might be fun to you guys, but frankly for me it's a huge personal turn off when people have nothing better to do than insult other people. That's just the way I feel, and just the way it is.

Don't really have time for it.

This wont be my last post but will be my last post to you and regarding this topic.. But i need to get this off my chest and set a few things straight. I have neve made a public mockery of you. You did that all on your own. I just let you bury your self everytime.

You know what i hate? LIARS. More then anything.

THe amount of complete ******** you have said on this forum since you got on here is honestly unreal. Off the top of my head.

You caught an 80lb hali and 2 tyees off the hump in CR. Impossible? nope. Likely? not really.. You had pics, then you didnt, then your buddy had them then there was no pic of the hali cause it was released all of sudden, then he got busy and deleted them. Truly this what started it all for me. I then called you out on it and you posted pics of some fish you caught at some lodge in the last 10 years to validate how awesome of a fisherman you are.

Then there was the boat you were on. It was yours, it wasnt yours, you had access to a boat whenever you wanted, you were the captain for the summer. it was aluminum, it was fiberglass etc..

You posted pics of a pink salmon while you talked about all the springs you have caught in B.B When i called you out on that you said it was forsure a spring. When 20 other people told you it was a pink. You bought into it.. So i called your 30 years of fishing experience into question since you cant identify the difference between the 2 which to me is not hard. And your response was there are no pinks where you are from therefore thats why you mis-identified it.. I had never seen a pink till i moved out here. But once i had both in the boat a few years ago, its farily obvious the difference. I've only been alive for 31 years, and have 3 years of ocean fishing experience and i can tell the difference i would hope that a guide and someone who has 30 years, could.

Then there was the trailer.You didnt have the money, you did have the money, your boat came with moorage at bb. You needed a trailer Then you didnt, then you remebered that when you told us the boat you bought came with moorage.

And well then there is your so called business that you are a "partner" in. You know the one that requires all these special permits and licensing and insurance. Granted a shop doing what you say you are would require those. However it would not take months, and your insurance guy would have a clue how to get it done. You know the welding shop that cant even "flip a switch" to build a melting pot until that is all in order. The same business that to go from steel to aluminum that takes days to make the "switch" yet its supposed to fabricate boats. Now the business is up and running, with employees, however its location is top secret. Has over a years wotrh of build s already booked, but no one can say where it is. (confidentially agreements and non-disclosures). Honestly if you proved in real life that this place existed I wouldn't be shocked, as that would be an unbelivable thing to make up, and i truly cant beleive someone could fabricate a lie that grand, although if anyone was capable it would be you.

And lastly and some related was the melting pot. It was never made. We both know that. Whther it was because you never had time or it was because you dont have a shop to build it in is unknown to me anyway. IF it was trully made, you would have found 5mins out of one day in the last 6 months to drop it off and put an end to this.

This was never about a melting pot. THis was about principle. I have given you many opportunties to shut me up. Unreal amounts. But yet i still keep yapping. Why? Because nothing you ever say is reality. I sure hope you have a way to service those clients on groupon. As It would not be good to leave a bad taste in that many I peoples mouth regarding the guiding community in CR.

I guess the last one would be that there are oodles of people that lurk on here but dont post because of me. Get real man. I Have never fancied myself as an amazing fisherman or a no it all. And i dont publicly make fun of people that don't deserve it. I call a spade a spade. I have no filter, were my emotions on my sleeve, and am not afraid to voice my opinion. I also dont givee a flying fack what people think of me. I know that doesnt go over well with everyone. I dont try and be everyone or anyones friend. But if you get to know me im a very loyal friend. I am who i am. Hate me or love me.I am happy with me. And that is what matters.

I wish you the best of luck .org, I dont have anything else to say.

Lorne

Holy ****...... Next on...

[98T3PVaRrHU] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98T3PVaRrHU

You guys have tuned this to such a Jersey Shore thread that even the wife is letting me know each time a post comes up...

The only fricken cool thing on this thread is the Peter Griffin's version of the Cowboy Gay Sex song that I posted..

Seriously children....

[3ew06J05pkk] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ew06J05pkk

Build a freaking bridge and get over it..... We kinda don't want to see it..

IT was always a jersey shore thread. It was never anything else!

and we have a situation!
mike-shore-240.jpg

It’s amazing that here I was looking for a melting pot to help out local members of SFBC in the Comox Valley. I buy molds, a burner and a torch, and safety gear. I mold over 100-1# balls and give them away to othermembers here on SFBC. I wanted to move on the making 15# balls at cost for local members of SFBC. The tread gets destroyed I get bashed all over the site.

What do I get from it NOTHING….. No support from my friends in the Valley. No support from the other members I have helped out over the years. Not one person I have given stuff to even steps up and says lay off the guy look what he has done…. What a joke.

I begin to wonder if you all believe and take to heart everything that people post about people here. If so this site is screwed.

Thanks Everyone….

Back