Olympic boats

saanauk

Looking for another saltwater boat. Found a used 26 ft Olympic. I am going to look at this Sunday but I am not to familiar with Olympic boats. Boat is from 1980s which is pretty old. Anything I should look out for? Any good or bad things about Olympic boats? Currents boats are a Seasport and an aluminum Wooldridge. Both of these boats have things that I love and very few things I don't like.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did some research on them a while back when looking at one and they are great boats. I would call them the US version of our double eagles. High quality, simple and popular fiberglass boats. As with all glass boats I would make sure the floor, transom and stringers are sound.

PS i found the boat your talking about and thats a smoking deal. If its not sold yet i would jump on it. Huge dance floor, good shape and nice lines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive owed a couple of these boats. Great boats. The only thing to watch out for is the self bailing deck. Make sure the scrubber are above the water line.

Tom

Ended up passing on the boat. Going to save some more and buy the boat that I really want for Alaska which is a Trophy 2359. Cant really beat that sleeping arrangement. Not so hot on I/O s but can't find another model that has three sleeping areas.

It is on seattle craigslist. Looks like he dropped the price a grand. Would probably be a good boat....

Back