Oil light!! 90hp suzuki help

bub

Just had the 200hr service and now the oil light is flashing??? someone told me it flashes when it's due for service..? Everything seems fine.... pls let me know if you think you might know what's happening... tks

Just had the 200hr service and now the oil light is flashing??? someone told me it flashes when it's due for service..? Everything seems fine.... pls let me know if you think you might know what's happening... tks

any luck bub? I'm not a suzuki guy , but I have had a similar problem on a merc that was solved by disconnecting the battery terminals and reconnecting. it seemed to reset the computer. Any Zuki guys that can help him out?

beemer

Thanks island fish lifter!!! Man I love this site!! Help is always offered...
thanks again,
bub

hi there bub, i have a 2003 90 suzuki on my 17 1/2' armstrong alum. center consul. it's been a great motor so far, had it for 6 years now, no problems at all. to cancell your oil service activation light.1st turn ignition key to the on position, 2nd pull out the emergency stop plate, 3rd pull up the emergency stop nob 3 times within 10 seconds. you should now hear a short beep which means your cancellation was successful.
cheers and gl ferret

Back