NVFD Durby , Fri Sept 25th

1 coho hit for me that's it. Ive seen a couple released and the one and one @CBsqrd bonked. Mind you it could be going off in the mouth of the river.

I tried to get out the S Arm around 10am, 4-5' washer waives FROM EVERY DIRECTION, Guess I shouldnt have tried it on opposing tide and winds during a Gail Force wind , Mother Nature Wins Again , tight lines whom ever is fishing it out there. Best bet would gave been out of Burrard to Cap but be damned if I wanna trailer my 21ft boat downtown :) Next Year !

Nothing was being weighed so dont know ?
Got my Stormtech bag and tshirt and goodies, didnt even get out, tried but , class organization this group is , Great People them NVFD are and all the volunteers. And Great Charity .. Thanks everyone and sea ya in 2021 , only about 363 days from now :)

I was just about to write the same post but you did all the hard work for me! Awesome event and wowsa the bags are great and even better, whats inside as extra tackle is beyond...thanks to Gill and everyone at Highwater, all the folks at DofNV FD and all the sponsors for pulling this event off. See you all next year!

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the kind words. We really appreciate the support the local fishing community has shown this year, as does the Seymour Salmon Society and Athletics for Kids.

We should be able to announce the total amount of money raised for this years derby within the next week or so. As always, 100% of the money raised is split equally between the two charities.

Back