north craft aluminum boats

Im looking for a 17 to 18 ft aluminum runabout, has anybody heard of these boats Northcraft boats westcoast rd in Sooke or have one would like some feedback.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I came across their ad in Used Victoria last Fall and contacted then about a possible 24' boat build. They were quick to get back to me with all the questions I had. They do have a Facebook page as well that shows some of their builds and other projects. I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet but the info I received about costs etc were good. IMO That being said I have not seen one in person yet and plan on stopping by their shop in a few weeks when I'm out. I do own a 15' SilverStreak and spend my summers surrounded by NorthWest AluminumCraft boats so I have things I like about them as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stopped in at the shop yesterday and spoke with Sean the shop owner. Had a look at a 21' he is finishing up, looks pretty good. Talked to him about shrinking it down to an 18', which he said shouldn't be an issue. Now I'm waiting to see a build sheet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back