Aluminum Boats with Nice Interiors

Sailfish25

Hi guys,

I’m looking for examples of “regular” aluminum boats, not ultra high-end aluminum boats (i.e. Coastal Craft) that have a nicely finished interiors.

Of course I have seen Kingfishers that are covered in SeaDek, like Brendan Morrison’s. This is nice, but I don’t consider it anything special.

Has anyone finished their own aluminum with nice teak, maybe little touches to make it feel a bit more luxury?

Think in the direction of a Cutwater/Ranger Tug interior (I know, they can be a bit much, but let’s go in that direction). Does this type of finish exist in aluminum boats that don’t have 7 figure price tags?

I can’t seem to find it.

Check out White pointer aluminum boats out of New Zealand. Nice finishes.

I think Life Proof start in the 7 figures?

Any of them have the extra coffin berth under the dinette floor like the cutwaters and ranger tugs creating 3 beds?
6 figures (the 41 and 50 are likely 7 figures though).

On the larger models they do have a cabin under the dinette. They have some great photos and walk around videos on their website and Youtube channel. I saw two in person this summer and was very impressed. Nice balance between comfort and utility.

I’d bet that several of the better aluminum builders would be happy to offer a client something other than aluminum or starboard accents if the client asked. Have you tried asking? I think some faux teak soft materials could look really nice while offering some noise insulation benefits.

Allied Boats had a 34’ at the WA Tuna Classic this year that had a pretty sharp interior.

Back