Nook this weekend

Osama Bin Hopper

Heading down the canal tomorrow first thing in the morning. Going to meet my bosses at the Nook for a couple of days chasing fish.

If anyone is going to be out there, I'll be staying on my boat, a 21 foot Campion Fishing Machine. Stop by and say hello!

Will monitor 6 as well.

Jeff

Jeff, I tried to get hold of you by phone yesterday ..only got a message about a garden centre.?? I am staying in Parksville for a few days ..I was hoping to get out fishing with you. Looks like I'll be standing on fishermans wharf at Campbell river instead:(If you read this before you take off fishing call your pop and he'll let you know how to reach me in Parksville..Uncle Doug.
quote:Originally posted by Osama Bin Hopper

Heading down the canal tomorrow first thing in the morning. Going to meet my bosses at the Nook for a couple of days chasing fish.

If anyone is going to be out there, I'll be staying on my boat, a 21 foot Campion Fishing Machine. Stop by and say hello!

Will monitor 6 as well.

Jeff

hey guys im heading down friday night and staying in kildonen for the weekend. im fishing outa my 16 lund so gimmie a shout if u see me.
Chris

You can reached me as "dirty-hooker" on 6, i got a cabin to stay at with a cooler of beer, drop a line.
Chris

Back