No Anchovies in 2022 Again?

Was at Cabelas north of Seattle Thursday. Tons on Chovies there. Lots of herring too. But no lack of chovies. What gives? US guys should load up before they come North this summer to fish.

Rob's bait in Richmond says he's stocking up soon.

ok it has been a while since any discussion , anybody got a update if there is going to be any anchovie bait this year and possibly when any would be available ?. will there definitely be herring bait ?

Perhaps there will be some Anchovies available mid July but more likely Aug.. As for herring idf you see what you like to us grab it

I found anchovies at Canadian tire in Nanaimo last weekend they had about 30 pack they were right behind the no anchovies sign on the freezer door I only bought 10 packs

I got 10 packs too from CT Nanaimo. Bought all my herring also as i hear their is not much around. See what july brings

Lots of anchovies at Canadian Tire Cambie here in Van.

Attachments

• IMG_7027.jpg
    IMG_7027.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_7028.jpg
    IMG_7028.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 104
That’s crazy, I can buy them cheaper than that here in Alberta. They usually run around $13.00 pack, not sure this year. I’ll be buying some this coming week to chase lakers with I’ll find out. I know our Sobeys had them 2 weeks ago when I was in, pretty sure they were under $13

Back