Nice Fish!

Cuba Libre

Did anyone else happen to catch Coops Nice Fish QCI show on the WFN last night??? It was a HOOT--- anything that could go wrong did!! His wife broke a rod while playing a fish. He held the tip while she reeled. They got it to the boat and his female business partner, who obviously never netted a fish before tried to drop the net down on the fish from the top-- GONE!!!!! Lots of yelling too!!!:D

Next fish was coming nicely to the boat when the camera boat got too close and cut the fish off!!! More yelling!! :D

After I stopped chuckling, I thought back to my screw-up this summer when I lost my partners 40lb+ fish at the boat while netting...Reminded me it can happen to anyone. [:eek:)]

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Yeah, CL, I saw that show a few weeks earlier and laughed quite hard too. Not sure if those were the only bites they had while being up there or why Gary used this for his show...But certainly shows us "normalos" that even the pros go through the same screw ups as we all do occasionally :D

Yeah, CL, I saw that show a few weeks earlier and laughed quite hard too. Not sure if those were the only bites they had while being up there or why Gary used this for his show...But certainly shows us "normalos" that even the pros go through the same screw ups as we all do occasionally :D

Yes, it was quite funny. I'm sure Coop must have received a beating that night from his wife for yelling at her on TV! The camera boat chopping their fish off was priceless too.

Yes, it was quite funny. I'm sure Coop must have received a beating that night from his wife for yelling at her on TV! The camera boat chopping their fish off was priceless too.

I watch WFN non stop when i'm at home...what show is this one? I always watch goin' fishing with darryl cronzey. He tells it how it is. He was actually interested in coming fishing with us this past summer but our schedules conflicted. Plus a little of get out with shelley and courtnie...but only when they are salmon fishing. They annoy the hell out of me but I just enjoy anything to do with salmon and hali fishing...plus learn a thing or two now and then.

Plus watch some sturgeon as well. My Pops is actually thinking of retiring early from logging and sturgeon fishing during the off season for salmon. What a life that would be. And after I get my business degree I may just have to join him...build a fishing empire haha jk.

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

I watch WFN non stop when i'm at home...what show is this one? I always watch goin' fishing with darryl cronzey. He tells it how it is. He was actually interested in coming fishing with us this past summer but our schedules conflicted. Plus a little of get out with shelley and courtnie...but only when they are salmon fishing. They annoy the hell out of me but I just enjoy anything to do with salmon and hali fishing...plus learn a thing or two now and then.

Plus watch some sturgeon as well. My Pops is actually thinking of retiring early from logging and sturgeon fishing during the off season for salmon. What a life that would be. And after I get my business degree I may just have to join him...build a fishing empire haha jk.

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

Hi Dave-- I picked the show up off Bell Expressview Sat. feed. It was a free promo to get people to sign up for more channels. The promo os gone now-- not sure if I will pay extra to see that idiot Wassnichuck, or whatever his name is ( da Poacher??) for Fishing the Flats.

Any snow yet back there? [}:)]

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Hi Dave-- I picked the show up off Bell Expressview Sat. feed. It was a free promo to get people to sign up for more channels. The promo os gone now-- not sure if I will pay extra to see that idiot Wassnichuck, or whatever his name is ( da Poacher??) for Fishing the Flats.

Any snow yet back there? [}:)]

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Well, I think many of you have figured it out........ Cuba Libre has SATELLITE TV..... Whoohoo! Hey CL, about time! :DSS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

Well, I think many of you have figured it out........ Cuba Libre has SATELLITE TV..... Whoohoo! Hey CL, about time! :DSS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

Ummmmm- had the Sat Tv for years-- It is the Sat internet that is new.

I had the pleasure of having BOTH feeds blanked out by the monsoon this evening. Had to find a book ( thats a thing made from paper with typing on it!)[8D]

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Back