NHL/Canucks Thread 08/09

Hey holmes: Good on yah for carrying the crest here. The Hawks will win on Monday, hopefully it will keep the volume down in Vancouver. Let's Go Hawks;) eman

not gna happen...ice is tilted the hawks way..and there playin at home..your canucks will have there hands full 2nite...

shakes:D

Where the HELL are all the nuck fans on this site?....come on guys and gals.......Need to give holmes and eman a hard time!:D

[:p]Go Nucks Go[:p]
CanucksFans.jpg

Chantel_Elloway_.jpg

canucks_bandwagon.jpg

cunucks.jpg

Canucks better win tonight...god i'm nervous. I hpoe the refs can at least redeem themselves for that poor effort last game! Go Canucks Go! And whoaaa....the bottom girl in the Canucks jersey...I had no idea she was from Vancouver! Buddies showed me her on youtube before lol Not quite the ones you may be thinking of, but close.

Check this out, look familiar? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIcFwS5VqU0

HAHAHAHAHA

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/canucksfanatic44

I want to give those ladies in the canucks jersey's a "HARD TIME" but that can wait till after the game!

Canucks will win this game, expect a similar game to game 4 but a different outcome!

Lui will stand on his head!
Kesler and burrows with timely goals!

-Steve Go Canucks Go!!!!

We may be of different political stripes but you are bang on with your assessment of those two calls !
I want the Cup back in the country it belongs to , Canada !
Even though there are more Canadians playing on Chicago than on Vancouver however it grinds into me that American money buys our best players !

AL

Well, if you can't hold on or built upon 3 leads in a game where it is all or nothing then you probably don't deserve it better... Bitter end! :(

They just do not know how to hold a lead........

The kids won tonight. They are the better team!!!!

They had the youth, skill and drive, which the knuckleheads just did not, especially tonight.

I guess Willy will be sharpening up his fish hooks for the summer:D

See you next fall boys, with a new coach........

Cheers

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

bad goaltending by our so called captain that guy looks tired and unfocussed to me a cloutieresque performance, go pens

Luongo did the best he could while the rest of the team [:eek:)] were discussing tee off times. [V]

www.kayaks2.com

So I have a genious idea. Trade Luongo for one of the top 2 picks, take tavares, that clears up miles of cap space, sign Hossa and Gaborik, possibly a package deal? Resign Sedins...

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows
Gaborik-Demitra-Hossa
Kesler-Tavares-Hodgson
Johnson-Wellwood-Bernier

Salo-Mitchell
Edler-Bieksa
O Brien
- insert Defenceman here

Schneider
Labarberra (back up that could be a starter on another team...good back up plan should Schneider fail).

$40.68mill covered from players in bold. Current salary cap is 56.7mill, despite what many think, the cap for next year is based on last years numbers, so the cap will probably be about the same. That gives up $16mill to spend on those others. Tavares and Hodgson will get rookie maximum ($900,000) so that is 1.8mill tied up in them, now have 14.2 million to fill up 2 forward spots and 1 dman. Gab, Hossa, and Demitra are actually all buddies, and I'm sure Gab and hossa would take a pay cut to have this team and play with one another, sign them for a combined $13mill, have 1.2mill to sign a 6th dman...which is somewhat steep for a 6th dman. It works...we should do it!!

In terms of cap space, this works if...sign wellwood for 1.2 Million, resign RFA Bernier for 1.5mill (may be overpaying).

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/canucksfanatic44

Back