MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!! MET THE CANUCKS!!!!

SerengetiGuide

This may of been the best day of my life.

So my friend and I went to the Canucks Sens game here in Ottawa today...but before hand she was able to find out where the Canucks were staying...so we decided to head over there (an hr trek) at 4pm.

When we arrived, there was no sign of a charter bus or any Canucks, so we waited around for 30min then were about to leave when bammo, charter bus pulls up...I hear a "Oh my god" from my friend. 5 minutes later, al the Canucks trainers and staff come down in Canucks tracksuits...I then began to shake.

Next thing I know Mason Raymond and the Sedin twins, along with Ryan Kesler are no more then 8ft from me sitting down in the hotel lobby. At this point I was too much of a chicken $#!t to ask for an autograph, and felt guilty that I had essentially stocked them to their hotel, but I did say hi how are you to Kesler...he then replied good thanks. :D[8D] haha.

I may sound ridiculously crazy, but I am the biggest Canucks fan out there. First to sign myjersey was Alain Vigneault, then after that, I just had a system that if when the players were walking by me and made eye contact I would ask for an autograph, if not, then oh well, i don't want to pester them before a game. 3rd up is every Canucks fan and goaltender's dream, Luongo walked down, made eye contact and asked him, he said for sure, seemed like one of only 3 players that actually wanted to sign the jersey. Ended up with Raymond, Pyatt, Salo, Ohlund, Vigneault, LUONGO!!!!, and Burrows. Plan on getting the rest another time.

Saw every single Canuck today...Sundin and Mitchell (surprisingly) were the two that clearly stuck out and didn't even want to do with signing anything or even acknowledge your existence...but before a game I guess that is fair. Maybe after would be different. One of the best days of my life though. :D

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

Ya Ya rub it in.. Just Cause I was one of the lucky Montreal fans that got to see Les Canadians get outplayed by an impressive Vancouver team. I really don't know what is going on with Montreal. The word SIV comes to mind. Now I hear there are a couple of guys linked in some way to a drug trafficer that just got busted in Montreal. Apparently they even recorded a couple Candians players calling him and having conversations with him. Just what my team needs right now after winning 3 games in there last 15. Maybe they can get off the pipe now and play some hockey!!

6.jpg

GO HABS GO!!
IN BOB WE TRUST

Take only what you need.

quote:I then began to shake.
I can only guess what you would do if you actually met up with a REAL team like Calgary....
Oh to be young and naive again!!![:0]:D:D

boc

quote:Originally posted by blueorca

quote:I then began to shake.
I can only guess what you would do if you actually met up with a REAL team like Calgary....
Oh to be young and naive again!!![:0]:D:D

boc

Sure felt good stealing that point from a "good" team :D

And if your lucky when ya met them Bert might throw a hissy fit too [B)]

I went to a Nucks Ducks Playoff game and i was standing at ice level during the warmup! Kevin Bieksa and Trevor linden kept shooting pucks at the glass infront of me and then Trevor came up and said hi! and Told me they were going to win the game tongiht! And they lost in OT :( Probably one of the Best Worst days ever!

-Steve

quote:Originally posted by fishflyguy89

I went to a Nucks Ducks Playoff game and i was standing at ice level during the warmup! Kevin Bieksa and Trevor linden kept shooting pucks at the glass infront of me and then Trevor came up and said hi! and Told me they were going to win the game tongiht! And they lost in OT :( Probably one of the Best Worst days ever!

-Steve

I was at that game too...very disheartening to have a 2 goal lead then blow it.

Was at the LEAFS CANUCKS game last night...all I can say is AMAZING!!!! Was such a great game...other then the $9.75 beers. lol

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

Back