new to the website

Hi all!!
i am new a member to this forum but have been reading it for the past several months.lots of great info on the website:) I am 16 and addicted to fishing lol. I fish out of sooke in the summer but also venture my way up to renfrew and gold river on occasion. i own a 18.5 campion explorer. really looking forward to meeting some of the members out on the water.
thanks

Greetings , welcome to the bunch and I hope that your days on the water will be as fulfilling as mine were when I was 16 , a long long time ago.
I also fish out of Sooke , look for a white with blue trim 18ft Livingston , all Yamaha powered.

Cheers

AL

Ocean Explorer ..Welcome to the forum. You are now plugged into some of the best info on the West Coast. Our AGM is in the fall at Brown’s Bay for the chum derby. Attendance is mandatory.;) Just kidding. GLG

quote:Originally posted by Concerned Angler

Man-- at your age I was ripping around Deep Bay with my Sears 12ft tinny!!!!;) You are off to a good start. Welcome ( and dont believe everything "they" say---- Only I have the straight goods!:D)

But you guys had fish:D[xx(]

thanks for all the greeting guys. if we had fish stocks like they did back in the day, we wouldnt need to have all these fancy boat toys lol. concerned angler my dad has a grady so my boat looks like bait to the grady;) it would be great to meet some of you guys on the water soon maybe a tag along for some butts fishing[8D]
ocean explorer

hey shandor
have you got your new boat up in victoria yet??
if so when we going fishing.
i havent see you guys in the cafe for a while. you still see ian??

barry from shine resturant?
if so how bout we go out on friday or saturday?
lets see if we can go get some fresh hali for supper:D
i will come see you at the resturant soon
ocean explorer
ps i heard you have a new boat too[8D]

ha ha,
mothersday weekend, its going to be a busy for me, ime heading out monday morning mabe at albert head/pedder bay area, wheres the whaler docked?

Back