New Blood

eaglemaniac

I must say, I am really enjoying the input of the new members that have started contributing to this forum. It's quite refreshing to here different opinions on subjects that have been hammered out here before.As well as the willingness to help when we have a problem or a question about what we all enjoy. Fishing eman

In my opinion this is the best message board I have seen on the internet regarding helpful reports, information, and a great bunch of guys.
Thanks for keeping this site up and running.

I have to agree with you there 'eagle'. Its great to have new members/more imput. Collectively, we all know more than the each one of us individually. Keep it com'in.

i'm sure this has been debated before, but here we go....
leader length for mature springs ??
i've heard lengths of anywhere between 5-8'...[?]
i would not normally run anything longer than 6'
especially when fishing alone, sheerly because of the difficulty
in netting the fish.

sorry this was should have been a new post !

we gotta keep you old geezers on your toes - if we don't keep your old geezer brains working - you will end up smelling like three day old bait- (old fishermen never die they just smell that way)

I was just commenting to Hugh the board administrator the other day that I feel this site is growing in the direction we all intended it to thanks to many and we are so happy to see the number of new members and daily forum activity. Some great information to be found both new and in the arcives. Thanks everyone for your continued support of sportfishingbc.

Coming soon Buy and Sell Section and More!!!!!!

Cheers ME

Back