National 2000 Air Ride Seats - SOLD

SeaWolf

Just took these out of a new to me boat. The boss did not like them ;).

As is, these are very comfortable seats. They were installed in the boat sharing a tiny 12 Volt (Cdn Tire Special) Compressor, that would struggle to fill a football. Once I got them out of the boat, I could lift them with a Pancake Compressor and Air Chuck creating a makeshift and leaky attachment. If you invest some time in them, you could probably make the air ride part of them work. Obviously it would help if you have any experience with these types of seats. Otherwise they are big and comfy as is. Perfect for somebody who likes a cheap project. $200 obo, located in Campbell River.Seats 1.jpgSeat 2.jpgSeats 3.jpgSeats 4.jpgSeats 1.jpgSeat 2.jpgSeats 3.jpgSeats 4.jpg

Just took these out of a new to me boat. The boss did not like them ;).

As is, these are very comfortable seats. They were installed in the boat sharing a tiny 12 Volt (Cdn Tire Special) Compressor, that would struggle to fill a football. Once I got them out of the boat, I could lift them with a Pancake Compressor and Air Chuck creating a makeshift and leaky attachment. If you invest some time in them, you could probably make the air ride part of them work. Obviously it would help if you have any experience with these types of seats. Otherwise they are big and comfy as is. Perfect for somebody who likes a cheap project. $200 obo, located in Campbell River.View attachment 101517View attachment 101518View attachment 101519View attachment 101520View attachment 101517View attachment 101518View attachment 101519View attachment 101520
are these still available

i,m interested . I live in ladysmith and my phone number is 2502452121 If you give me a call i could make arrangements to view thanks

Back