Move boat from cradle to trailer

can you take a picture of the boat and cradle? normally putting a boat on the trailer is the easy part. also are you saving the cradle

Boat stands and a forklift. Forklift needs fork extensions most the time. If you dont have access to a forklift you can use 2 bottle jacks. pain in the butt though

This is how I move my boat off and on the trailer. Blocks at the back corners , one under the keel up front. And I pickup the front of the boat. With a belt.you can lift the front of the boat with a forklift and belt. I have a crane truck so it makes it easier for me. I take my boat off the trailer almost every year with no problems.

Attachments

• 377DDF31-ECEA-4945-B81E-E31EB1F72064.jpeg
    377DDF31-ECEA-4945-B81E-E31EB1F72064.jpeg
    364.3 KB · Views: 76
can you take a picture of the boat and cradle? normally putting a boat on the trailer is the easy part. also are you saving the cradle
It's on the ground in an open storage facility in Langley. Not saving the cradle. Boat is 6,000 lbs.

Attachments

• 20200522_141244_resized 2.JPG
    20200522_141244_resized 2.JPG
    163.9 KB · Views: 63
I have used a 3 ton floor jack 8x8 wood blocks and 2 45 gallon drums in the back corners with a 23 Hourston. Some times can only move the trailer a foot or so at a time with out moving the front block but it does the trick takes for ever but can be done solo. Just seen the pic not a fun one . I went from trailer to trailer

An associate didn't do a pre trip inspection of a 24' boat on a trailer and ended up losing the boat on the intersection of Grandview Highway and Rupert.
Phoned Phoenix truck crane and remedied the situation before the cops showed up.
Give them a call and do it right the first time.
6000# is easy.

Back