Moose hunting trip costs

wayne marwood

Crew Member
All ushunters should send in how much we are spending on a moose hunting trip and they might get the picture ,we are spending lots of Money and we are safe I think the last trip for me my dad and brother 24 foot trailer was 1200 dollars wish the government wakes up and start doing thing to help out the hunting and fishing of bc before it is all gone down the outhouse

Ahh - I presume you are taking about the Government in some context- Or what is the rant about other than $1200 and moose hunting ?

The politicians dont care what the sporties spend be it hunting or fishing. They only care how they get re-elected and then get a fat pension.
I only wish my annual fishing trip was that cheap - the ferry ride alone from the LM to and from the island with my truck and boat costs well over $500

Holy Jees moose hunting for $1200 from the island for 3 guys ? How do you do it we leave from Burnaby and it's $1000-$1200 perpson lol

We used to go moose hunting in Sept than Oct for mule deer and Nov for while tail deer ,back than diesel was half the price ,how the price was before 1/3 fuel cost 1/3 boat ride off island 1/3 for your food and other stuff

My elk trips probably cost o.....
Fuel cost 2000.00. 3-4 guys
Food cost no idea, 9 days $600.00
Misc stuff $200.00
Freezer space $200.00
That's just the trip
Nothing to do with trailer,quads, wall tent, sleeping bags, chain saws, etc.....

We used to go moose hunting in Sept than Oct for mule deer and Nov for while tail deer ,back than diesel was half the price ,how the price was before 1/3 fuel cost 1/3 boat ride off island 1/3 for your food and other stuff

Still not sure what your point is or what you're trying to get across?

Back