Mooching rod wanted

I have two that I was going to sell. One never used with plastic on the cork and the other used twice probably. I’m not back to my Port Renfrew place until the end of the month. I was going to list them with a bunch of other stuff I need to get rid of. After moving from my old place I realized just how much stuff I really had….lol

I have two that I was going to sell. One never used with plastic on the cork and the other used twice probably. I’m not back to my Port Renfrew place until the end of the month. I was going to list them with a bunch of other stuff I need to get rid of. After moving from my old place I realized just how much stuff I really had….lol
I'll make an excuse to go to Renfrew especially if Hali turns back on and if they open up springs on the 15th!
Back off you guys! :D
This is what happens when salmon fishing is closed, bites on when used rods come up....

I will have a look in my shop, I have 3 or 4 of them, older blank heavy action, those thing are powerful rods, a bit beat up but still fishable, cheap, in renfrew for a week but when I get back I will post them, on the mainland BTW lol

Back