Minn Kota On-Board Alternator ***NEW***

Waterwolf2230

I have a brand new Minn Kota 2 bank on-board alternator that I need to part ways with. I had bought it for my last boat but never got it installed. My new boat won't need it. It retails for $200 and I'll sell it for $145 including shipping. It'll still have a full 3 year warranty. If you have an older boat that has difficulty keeping your house batteries charged this will solve that problem 100%.

Overview
Alternator chargers put every ounce of power to good use. While on the water, they take your alternator's excess power and redistribute it to your trolling batteries. You get an extra boost, and better battery life.

FEATURES

Charge-on-the-fly: After the boat's alternator has fully charged the starting battery, this technology will reroute the alternator power to the trolling motor batteries
Battery Protection: extends battery life by protecting your battery from frequent deep discharges
LED Indicator Lights: Inform of charge stage, maintenance mode status, error notifications and full charge
Waterproof Construction: All on-board chargers are built to be waterproof, shock-resistant and vibration-resistant
3-Year Warranty: All battery chargers come with a full 3-year replacement warranty

SPECS

Model Alternator Charger MK 2 DC - 2 bank x 10 amps
Product Code - 1821032
UPC - 0029402031795
Product Dimensions - 10.5 in x 7.25 in x 3.5 in
Product Weight - 6.5 lb
Charger Style - On-Board
Output per Bank - 10 amps
Power Source - Alternator DC
Flooded Lead Acid Battery Compatible - Yes
AGM Battery Compatible - Yes
Gel Battery Compatible - No