millstream

FH,
At 15 you might also check out the following link for a host of gear and fly fishing information:

http://www.kidfish.bc.ca/

I hope it can increase your breadth of knowledge to the point where you can select your favourite techniques and develop them.

Cheers,
Alex

... "high water" is when you can fish from your car.

FH,
At 15 you might also check out the following link for a host of gear and fly fishing information:

http://www.kidfish.bc.ca/

I hope it can increase your breadth of knowledge to the point where you can select your favourite techniques and develop them.

Cheers,
Alex

... "high water" is when you can fish from your car.

Being raised just up the road from the millstone, I had the opportunity to fish it right to the day I turned 16. There was once a strong run of winter steelhead in there, but the 4 wild fish a day back in the early eighties took care of that.. The coho runs are all hatchery raised now. Never saw any winter run coho though. The steel were usually caught from right about now till around the second week of april. There were also large cuttys in that stream up above the marsh. It is too bad that the farmers are still aloud to take all the water they want and let their cows deficate right in the stream. Has taken a real toll. Good luck-dirty

Being raised just up the road from the millstone, I had the opportunity to fish it right to the day I turned 16. There was once a strong run of winter steelhead in there, but the 4 wild fish a day back in the early eighties took care of that.. The coho runs are all hatchery raised now. Never saw any winter run coho though. The steel were usually caught from right about now till around the second week of april. There were also large cuttys in that stream up above the marsh. It is too bad that the farmers are still aloud to take all the water they want and let their cows deficate right in the stream. Has taken a real toll. Good luck-dirty

fowl hook...

ive noticed that ur asking question after question after question..ul soon learn that ul find a lot more information on this board by offering some of ur own...also, half the experience of fishing is finding out for urself where the fish are, whether its good or not, what lures are good, etc etc.this board has a tremendous amount of info on it, and ud be a lot better off if u offer some info back, and then ul recive some urself...go give these places a try, who knows, maybe ul be very pleasantly surprised.
cheers, bite me

fowl hook...

ive noticed that ur asking question after question after question..ul soon learn that ul find a lot more information on this board by offering some of ur own...also, half the experience of fishing is finding out for urself where the fish are, whether its good or not, what lures are good, etc etc.this board has a tremendous amount of info on it, and ud be a lot better off if u offer some info back, and then ul recive some urself...go give these places a try, who knows, maybe ul be very pleasantly surprised.
cheers, bite me

is there an age restriction up top where you fished when you were younger or is does it only apply to the river up to buttertubs?

is there an age restriction up top where you fished when you were younger or is does it only apply to the river up to buttertubs?

Back