Merry Christmas

zeAfAWk.jpg

Merry Christmas to all and your loved ones.

Dealing with post-op pain as broke 2 bones in my foot from earlier this month while in Mexico. Had to cancel a fishing trip as it happened on day 2. Mexican doctor diagnosed a sprained ankle.....got back to Canada on the 10th and with my foot looking like an eggplant I knew it was no sprain. Thankfully got in for surgery with plates and screws in short order....but a Christmas Eve martini is helping with the pain.

Have a great day all.

Merry Christmas to all and your loved ones.

Dealing with post-op pain as broke 2 bones in my foot from earlier this month while in Mexico. Had to cancel a fishing trip as it happened on day 2. Mexican doctor diagnosed a sprained ankle.....got back to Canada on the 10th and with my foot looking like an eggplant I knew it was no sprain. Thankfully got in for surgery with plates and screws in short order....but a Christmas Eve martini is helping with the pain.

Have a great day all.
That's no way to start a vacation, keep the martini's flowing and heal up quick !

Season's greetings to you all, and thanks for the countless gifts of shared experiences, humour, insights, and camaraderie that you deliver to this ongoing conversation every day of the year. May 2023 fulfill all of your best expectations, on the water and everywhere else you go.

Tight lines, and Cheers!

Brian and Peter.

Season's greetings to you all, and thanks for the countless gifts of shared experiences, humour, insights, and camaraderie that you deliver to this ongoing conversation every day of the year. May 2023 fulfill all of your best expectations, on the water and everywhere else you go.

Tight lines, and Cheers!

Brian and Peter.
Well said! Thank you for all the work you do to keep this place running smoothly. Happy holidays everyone!

Back