Merry Christmas :)

Well, what a year this 2020 has been! At this time of year we often reflect on what has been and what lies ahead, and, although this past year has posed challenges my generation has never seen before, I am always buoyed by the fact that humans have always looked to the future with optimism, even in the darkest times in history. So, we hope that you and yours enjoy your unique Christmas with whomever you are able to share it with and look forward with optimism to 2021. May it bring good health, less stress and plenty of time to enjoy life. We appreciate you sharing your passion for fishing and life in general with us here at SFBC.

Happy Holidays!

Brian and Peter

merryg-min.gif

Hey just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy year, most of all good health! These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random message and send it on. So after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy and fulfilling 2018 - you’re the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for. Best wishes, Helen

Merry Christmas to all of you too. Just a little side note. I am always up with the birds and one of my first calls is to a buddy to wish merry Christmas too. He had just finished a work shift and was still shaken from his last shift. This is his text.

"So Last Night I started my shift at 8 pm., Just after 9 I had to do a Patrol of the 7-11 on Bay, St. As I go around the building I see a Pair of feet sticking out from around a corner, I Pull around the corner to find a Kid, Flat on His Back, I yell a couple of verbal commands , Nothing. So I get out of my Car and give him a couple of shoves and try to wake him, Nothing but very short and long in between breaths and see his eyes are rolled back , I call 911 and give the operator the low down of what is happening, Now He Stops Breathing...Now the operator asks me to do CPR and asks if I am Comfortable doing that, I said " the kid is Dying Let's ******* get Started" So CPR over the Phone as I hear Ambulance and Fire arriving, still doing CPR, Fireman says , and I will never forget this , ' No Pulse ", The Ambo Driver comes over with some Narcan, Gives him the Shot and 3 seconds later , Boom , he sits up. .. I go over and lean on the bumper of the Fire Truck and a Fireman comes over with some Hand Sanitizer, He Says to me , " Well he will see Christmas because of you, ya saved his Life", I think about this Kid the rest of my 10 hour shift. Now here's where it gets unreal, My last patrol of the shift is Blanchard Square at 5ish and standing in the Middle of the Empty Parking Lot , Is The Kid !!!!, I Drive over to him and Explained what happened earlier, He Thanked me over and over with Tears Streaming down His Face, Wished me a Merry Christmas and I did the same.. Merry Christmas Justin, I Will Never Forget Christmas Eve 2020."

One that hopefully both will never repeat. He did the right thing and didn't panic The true meaning of Christmas love and compassion for your fellow man. Merry Christmas everyone make sure you hug your loved ones

Funniest 2020 Christmas memory - my wife buys a large stuffy for our daughter. Leave the room for a minute and come back to find the dog humping it. Merry Christmas.

Attachments

• 35285BCE-3CA2-4028-8E19-A57D2067102E.jpeg
    35285BCE-3CA2-4028-8E19-A57D2067102E.jpeg
    413 KB · Views: 32
Back